Thursday, December 07, 2006

Other folks' blogs

I have two blogs I read avidly, one from Hong Kong and the other from a guy called Russell Davies, he of the Eggs Bacon Chips and Beans website. He seems to be able to blog about 10 times a day and has several sub blogs on typepad. In fact blogging seems to be his whole day's work - fantastic! I could do with some of that really. He even blogs about his job and makes it sound appealing which I am most envious of seeing as I cannot even bring myself to bore people about the drudgery of working for a city based custodian. Even now I'm falling asleep talking about it.

My Hong Kong correspondent effortlessly delivers regular updates of life on the island and all very fascinating it is too, despite appearing to work for a similar large financial global corporation as well. This is in no way written to avoid dropping down her list of blogs which appear on her blog ;-)

I need to get into some sort of creative role. I am too practical in my work and home roles. My belief is that each person is either creative or practical and that it is rare to see someone with both traits...I'd like a job in IT doing crazy or interesting bloggy things or even stuff with sites like Flickr, not one writing dull requirements documents for Banking systemzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

FBT said...

well, if I ever open The Creative Bank, you can be my Head of IT!