Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another 35 miles, 70 miles in total

Following on from my 35 miles on Christmas Eve I am pleased to announce A FURTHER 35 miles on Boxing Day! However I was pretty much zonked out afterwards and slept for a couple of hours in the afternoon (very sociable!). I completed the second batch in 3 hours and 15, a saving of 15 mins on the Christmas Eve effort. We played "Buzz" on PS2 in the evening, an excellent game I can heartily recommend.

I am still worried about how I will able to up 35 to 70 miles in one day, but I am convinced this will happen in good time. Cycling around the very rural Kent countryside is much more enjoyable than the semi rural roads I am used to just outside of SE London. Not that I fancy moving to the countryside, too much jam and Jerusalem! And everyone knows each other's business - not a good idea.

Off for an hour's easy cycling tomorrow with R. No work for another week. Fantastic.

No comments: