Thursday, December 14, 2006

I am hungover

This is not good. I think my hangover started before I went to bed last night. And now I have struggled for 9 hours and it’s 4.30 and I’m only just feeling human again. There must be a correlation between getting older and how severe your hangover is.

 

The cause of my delicate state today is that I was out with former colleagues from a few years ago - N2 was there. He is definitely doing this ride as well and has already started his own just giving page. He is going to plug my just giving page too which is nice. We were trying to cajole other people into joining us. One of the ladies expressed a mild interest but I think she was just going through the motions. Still she may join us so watch this space.

 

N1 is now in Oz for three weeks and I’m not sure if he is going to be joining us. We shall find out in the New Year on his return.

 

I have to go. I need some strong tea. It must be strong – always. None of this “bag in for a minute and loads of milk” business.

 

My final rant is that they have introduced some sort of software which determines if you should be looking at certain websites. Hence, Beta Blogger and Gmail are now no longer allowed. Who decides all this stuff? I thought this sort of thing only happened to people in countries run by oppressive regimes?

 

No comments: