Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Freezing Fog

The country has frozen over with a huge drop in temperatures, freezing fog and no flights out of Heathrow. What is it with this place that we get near to zero degrees and it all goes down the pan.

My liver is taking a pounding. Roll on post Christmas when the endless rounds of lunchtime and post-work drinks will stop. Suddenly the January detox is looking appealing. I am in a constant hangover. My eldest thinks it's all a sad sign of middle age. This is not doing my fitness campaign any good.

And it's affecting my blogging - my creative juices have not even started to flow so I will stop now, an early( ish ) evening awaits.

5 days to Christmas day. I am strangely excited - not felt like this for years and I know by Boxing Day I will be wishing the whole thing to be over!

No comments: