Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Another Product to leave London town

First Guinness stops brewing here and moves it all to Dublin and then comes another blow - HP is to be made in Holland! ...unless it can be saved - help keep HP in London!

Actually I prefer ketchup myself, particularly on a bacon sandwich, and Lea And Perrins on cheese on toast. In fact I don't really like HP at all. but that's not the point is it?

I must retire now, writing about HP sauce at midnight is not a good sign.

Before I do I would just like to point out that the biggest doss in an office is offering to put up the Christmas decorations (usually in a tatty old cardboard box full of dusty old items bought from Tesco's 20 years ago including very fake looking tree). I would normally take part but just sat back and watched how several others staff members managed to stretch this chore out over a whole afternoon - the swines. Very political, you must always ensure that all desks are under at least two decs.

This was nearly my first post where I didn't mention cycling.

good night.

No comments: