Wednesday, January 03, 2007

MIssed Postings sent by email - where do they end up?

My latest post what I wrote (sic) so lovingly at work today (I spent more time on it than anything else - which is only right on the first day back after the Christmas break) and mailed to blogger did not arrive. Curses. Why does this happen? I won't recount it now but will post it tomorrow instead.

Anyway tonight I am drawing up my list of sponsors to write to. This is hard to do as I have no problem asking people to sponsor me but feel a bit awkward when it's me doing the asking. I also don't have everyone's email address so will have to send a few out tonight and the rest tomorrow. Man, this is harder than the training!

Today's attempt at detox has been a mixed bag - reduced tea but some coffee, some fish and salad but new potatoes (in butter), a little choc, no beer, some cheese. I suspect a better day tomorrow but everything back to normal by the weekend (beer, chips etc, which are allowed as I am attending a football match at Upton Park - a rare event indeed for me - one a season and this is the one for this season).

No cycling since last Thursday,Hoping to get 40 miles in this Sunday at Westerham. Must see which troops are ready willing and able. I predict a 50% turn out.....

I predict a riot.

No comments: