Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Little progress since Sunday

My aim is to carry out some cycling activity during the week as well at the weekends to build up my stamina gradually rather than cramming it all in one day at the weekend but the truth is that there is always so much else to do, like surfing the net, logging on to itunes, watching "Britain's Youngest Mums and Dads, 2006" (another ITV1 chestnut aired last night, it sounds like it should be an awards ceremony) and old re-runs of Cadfael, the 12th Century super-sleuth. Plus it's getting dark early.
 
And I still ache a bit from Sunday, which three days afterwards is a bit rubbish.
 
Further update tomorrow - I have a visit to the doctor who needs to sign my medical form if I am to take part and to whom I must donate £15 for the privilege unless I can convince him about the charity aspect of the ride.
 
 
 

2 comments:

FBT said...

this is such a cool thing that you're doing. Let me know how I can donate.

random.thoughts said...

I'm gonna set up some charity donation website and when I do I'll put the link on this blog.

The lesson here is don't get drunk in City pubs!

Very kind of you to donate :-)