Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thong

Yesterday me and C (who had a stinking hangover) cycled through a place called Thong. I didn't get a photo. It amused us greatly and took our minds off the three times we were called female downstairs part profanities by the tosser drivers of NW Kent, mostly youngsters of course.

We also went through Cobham a lovely village close to Thong (how I still laugh as I type - I may need to get out more) which looked like it had a lovely boozer to visit come summer.

36 miles completed. and on a saturday....

this was because I had the youngest's 7th birthday party today - only 7 guests but a two hour experience nonetheless, mostly of shouting and hilarious gags about how the french say "oui oui" and that the french for dustbin is "poubelle" (anything with the sound poo in it is the funniest thing ever according to a room of year 2 types). Bit like a village called Thong...

No comments: