Friday, March 09, 2007

Pre ride video

Home for a Friday evening in preparation for my weekend ride and the early start this will require. Bag is packed and loaded with as little as possible although the weight of it indicates I am carrying the equivalent of the contents of Imelda Marcos' shoe collection in the rucksack.

Loaded up with high energy snack bars and such like as well.

Early night required and all I have to do is get through the Borat DVD which was hired (not by myself) from the local Blockbuster (curse you global DVD conglomorate with your dull safe choice of films). I am worried I may find it funny even though I am trying to tell myself not to laugh at it and that I should follow the Observer's review of it and not entertain it at all. Oh well I am going to watch it with an open mind.

No comments: