Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Few Good Men

Whilst filing this entry I am watching "A Few Good Men" which I find is still a good watch even after the 7th time of viewing. And it has Kevin Bacon in it who apparently can be linked to anyone else filmwise. Jack Nicholson is superbly threatening and all round you know it's gonna work out but it's still good.

Hotel is booked for the weekend. One night. I need to pack a bag with as little as possible as I have to carry it all on my bike for 120 miles. For the evening out I can't wear my cycling gear so I will have to pack just a pair of jeans and t-shirt and some clean crackers of course.

Roll on the weekend...

1 comment:

FBT said...

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"

And what would that truth be, Jack? That Cuba is currently about as much of a threat to the US as I am to the international banking system?