Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Some Progress!

Two bits of news....my bike which I have had built is now ready for me to pick up. Exciting! I will be collecting it on Friday and I will post a picture of it by the weekend. All very riveting for me if not anyone else.

And there has been some progress on the doctor front - he has finally agreed to sign the form which means I can now apply properly to do the ride - so there is definitely no going back.

The new bike has been hyped so much by R that it must perform better than my £140 mountain bike which I bought 6 years ago and has served me well. It's lighter for a start and has these weird pedals that you slot your shoes into.

So time to post my application tomorrow, I'll have to advise my two companions to do the same - no pulling out for them either...

No comments: