Monday, April 30, 2007

Summer rolls on

And so we cycled on Saturday instead this weekend. The weather still glorious and sunny and the breeze was good to us in keeping out the heat. 40 miles with N and R who joined us for the day. We did some evil hills and R told us that we had all improved since we last cycled together about three months ago.

Praise indeed from R.

Not cycling yesterday brought on a huge sense of guilt even though I'd been out the day before. I spent the day washing old orange and reading the paper. I intend to cycle after work a couple of days this week.

Just over two weeks to go. We are ready.

I have installed Shozu on my phone and have been experimenting, loading photos to my Flickr website and this blog. Hence the entries in this blog below. I hope to send back photos to the blog from the ride if I can find a cheap GPRS plan to use in la France.

No comments: