Thursday, February 01, 2007

Lack of blogging, Visions of Jesus, The Mafia

I've posted nothing since Sunday this week has flown by - the intention has been there to blog but it just didn't happen and now I can't recall the monumentally hilarious moments of the past few days (that could down to the fact that workwise, the week started off so bad but by today it had improved vastly).

Anyway summary of the week:

Last night - eldest's parents evening. 11 teachers in an hour, 4 minutes per teacher. A bit like speed dating. The Religious Education teacher looked like Jesus. Apparently the kids in the eldest's class teased him in December saying his birthday must be coming up on the 25th. A bit cruel really, but quite funny as well. I didn't get to speak to him, he wasn't on the list but I wish we had. I would have checked his hands and feet subtly for signs of stigmata.

Eldest doing well but could be doing better. Sound familiar?

Also I had Beers with the PTA at the Bugle Horn- chair and secretary resigning and no one to replace them. Never cross the PTA, they have connections like the Masons or the Mafia. Which reminds me of when I worked at another brokers a few years ago, there was this group of scary and hard east end women, all managers and quite intimidating - they were collectively known as The Muffia, which I thought was quite amusing (I'd like to take the credit for that name but I can't)

Tues night - nothing

Mon night - can't remember

Tonight - Watched some program on BBC2, the Truth About Food which said that if you consume low fat dairy products the calcium helps you excrete fat from the body. They also said that home made soups are the best because they are low fat and stop you feeling hungry for longer.

Nothing to say about my cycling. Apart from the fact I'm just £70 off my total of £1000. Sunday ride this weekend. 43 miles. No sweat.

Listening to: Belle and Sebastian - "The Life Pursuit". Bloody excellent

No comments: